Friday, June 24, 2011

Welcome me back to the world of cyber-writing!

So get this. This is my nth attempt at blogging. I have tried this many times before, only to have my laziness slam at my face (I'm sorry, I am just too lazy sometimes to bring out my laptop and wait for it to boot completely before I start writing. There is something immensely satisfying about grabbing a journal from your bag and just writing out furiously anywhere and everywhere, you know?) and I end up just deactivating my blog account. I have taken to posting notes and whatnot on Facebook, and I do enjoy having people read my brain farts. But my dear cousin commented on why I did not have a blog in the first place so that more people could read... and that got me thinking that, hey, maybe it's about time I take advantage of technology to pave the way to my dream of being a published writer!


Since I am a starving artist at the moment with no funds to have my work in print form, I will invade cyberspace in the hopes of testing the waters... again. :D 


Now if there is anyone out there who can teach me how to link this to my Facebook account, that would be perfect! I have loads of stuff there that I wanna share. :)

No comments:

Post a Comment